Experienced Personal Injury Law Firm Miami / Call The Law Office Of Bradley Pepper For a Free Consultation Today: 305-781-1119

Who Pays For My Injuries If I'm Injured In A Florida Car Accident?

Drivers who have sustained injuries and property damage as the result of an automobile accident in Florida will naturally have many questions as they seek to recover enough money to both repair their vehicle, and more importantly, to cover the full expenditure of their medical care and rehabilitation.

If you have been injured, or if you have sustained damage to your vehicle, in any type of automobile accident in Miami-Dade, Broward, or Palm Beach Counties, we encourage you to call The Law Office Of Bradley Pepper, P.A., and to learn more about who will pay to make you whole once again, please watch this short video.


Who Pays For My Injuries If I'm Injured In A Florida Car Accident?

The first $10,000 in medical bills are actually paid under your own personal injury protection coverage. That's something you have with your own insurance company, and it doesn't matter if you're the at-fault driver or not. It's called no-fault coverage.

Now, anything above $10,000 is actually paid under the bodily injury coverage for the at-fault driver or the owner of that vehicle. Now if neither of those people are actually properly insured, you can pursue an action against them individually or if you have your own uninsured motorist coverage, you could actually try to recover money for your injuries that way.