Experienced Personal Injury Law Firm Miami / Call The Law Office Of Bradley Pepper For a Free Consultation Today: 305-781-1119

If I Miss Work As A Result Of A Florida Car Accident Can My Lost Wages Be Recovered?

Florida automobile accidents invariably create many more problems for victims than merely being without their car while it's either being repaired or replaced.

Injuries are often times life-long and the possibility of being without a paycheck while in hospital beds or recovering at home is daunting.

That's why it's critical to hire an experienced personal injury attorney to ensure you receive every dollar you rightfully are owed from the at-fault party.

That may mean money for pain and suffering, a new car, physical and occupational therapy, and, of course, lost wages.

If you have been injured in a car accident anywhere in South Florida, from Miami up through Fort Lauderdale and West Palm Beach, we invite you to call The Law Office Of Bradley Pepper for a free consultation.


If I Miss Work As A Result Of A Florida Car Accident Can My Lost Wages Be Recovered?

Every driver in Florida is required to have Personal Injury Protection coverage.

What that does is it covers the first $10,000 in medical bills or lost wages that you have.

Now, you don't get 100% of it. You only get 60% of it back under PIP.

However, you could also go after the at-fault driver and recover under their Bodily Injury Policy.

You can get 100 percent recovery for that if you can prove your case.

Now, if the at-fault driver or the owner of the vehicle doesn't have proper insurance policy or enough money to go after, you can actually pursue that under your own Uninsured Motorist coverage with your own insurance company.